The Avatar from a Himalaya Yatra in 2005, as hundreds experienced the most sublime acquiescence of the Soul at His feet. An Introduction to The Avatar in His own Words ⚫from a very early spiritual convention for the revival of KAILASA, held by the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism in 2002 ⚫YouTube link: https://youtu.be/AXXohsbJJ3M "Question from the audience:Have you experienced God? Can you describe it? Swamiji - Yes. I have experienced. One thing, have you tasted sugar? Have you tasted? How is it? What is mean by sweet? So experiences cannot be expressed. Even the experience of tongue, you are not able to express. I have experienced with the whole body, whole mind and whole Being. The experience with which you experience only 2 inch or 3 inch, the tongue... the experience with the tongue which you have, just with 2 or 3 inches tongue, you are not able to express. But I have experienced God not only with body - with mind and with spirit… with My Being. How can I express in words? So only one thing I can say, “Yes.” Nothing else can be told. And one more thing, there are few proofs I can give you. Only one or two things are difference between enlightened man and an unenlightened man. If he... a man is not enlightened, he can speak much better than what I am speaking, the way I am speaking. He will be a great scholar, intellect. Even My language, if you find, My language also is not so sophisticated high class language. I am speaking in very common day to day language; My language or expression, anything, you will not find that I am a great pandit. So with the way….the way which I am talking you cannot understand. You cannot even measure. The real scale whether a man has experienced God or not is - in his Presence you will feel a beautiful energy. That nobody else can do, nobody else can radiate energy except a man who realized, who experienced God; nobody else can do that."


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CLd84ltgAtu/

Comments

Popular Posts