🌅🎇 Such a beautiful declaration and promise given to all of us from the Divine Life of the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism "One of my disciples asked me, "Swamiji, what is this every day morning exactly you get up, run to take bath, do your puja, and sincerely doing!" Even I am sometimes surprised! See, after the realization of my incarnation-hood. From the age of three, I started puja. I first started with Ganapati Puja, with the Ganesha deity I got. Then a few deities added. But, from the age of three, I remember me doing puja unbroken till the age of twenty-two. And, after twenty-two, no puja, just being in Samadhi, thats all. Again, the day I took up the responsibility of Madurai Adheenam, from that day till now, unbroken I am doing puja as a tradition. I'll sit and invoke my own presence and offer. It'll be very cute if you see the puja. l'll sit with so much of joy and I will feel exactly almost like my own hand putting it on myself! But it is such a joy! So, one disciple asked me, "What is this Swamiji? You do your puja and run to satsang? Are you going to do this your whole life? Forever?" Please understand, the moment he asked, I know that the idea of boredom is a pattern in him. Immediately, I told him, "First thing, understand, not only my whole life, EVEN AFTER I LEAVE THE BODY I AM GOING TO BE DOING THIS!" I am going to be doing this forever as Akshardhama! Forever and ever. From my Akshardhama I'll continuously be available to you. Photographed below is a few of the early puja deities and offering vessels used by The Avatar. 🏵️🏵️


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CK_xf0wgEMk/

Comments

Popular Posts