“I remember when I was doing my parivrajaka, in the road I will be just singing and dancing and walking for hours. The ecstasy level, the joy and the bhakti gets created. For days or months that experience stays inside the system. The stability is just unimaginable. You don’t need anything from outer world to create pleasure in you.” The Avatar traversed the length and breadth of India during this time, walking over 2000 miles with a determined yet simple mission to bring superconscious breakthrough to each individual He encounters. He describes, “The railway society is actually a different world. The vendors, beggars, sadhus and prostitutes. Another group I forgot is the musicians and performers – big community of performers like small magic, group with monkeys, snakes – for all these people, the train is the home for the” -The Avatar, Living Incarnation of Paramashiva, the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CK3vnJ1A99f/

Comments

Popular Posts