The foundational principle of non-violence is not just a moral to live by but an immense power which radiates from those who are established in the ultimate State of Oneness with all of Existence. The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) teaches and lives this principle foremost in His own life. At a young age, SPH's Yoga-Guru Yogiraj Yogananda Puri had always guided Him to be established in non-violence. The following is The Avatar's own words on what He imbibed from His Guru Yogiraj Yogananda Puri:  "Sometime he will ask Me to pluck some flowers from trees. There are some trees which you can’t climb. So I will go and tell him, "I am not able to climb. Can I use a stick to bring those flowers down?” He would be making  lot of herbal medicines continuously so he would ask me to get some flower, fruit, leaf or other He would say, “No, no, no!” He will give little water in a small cup and tell me, “Go and pour this water under that tree and tell the tree that I want that flower.” And you will be shocked, really I am telling you, I am not telling you stories. I will just go and pour that water and ask the tree for a flower. That’s all, the tree will drop the flower. I will just bring and give it to him. How he was established in non violence!" In 1999, SPH was embarking absolutely alone and journeying across the length and breadth of India for the revival of KAILASA, the ancient, enlightened, Hindu, civilizational nation. At this time He was entirely dependent on the alms which people gave Him for food. However He still says that He never once was neglected. He continues:  "Many times I tried this same technique. When I used to wander, usually the tamarind rice is the only food I will make, because the tamarind trees are there in the highways. I will go and stand under the tamarind tree and pour little water and touch the tamarind tree and say, “Please drop a few fruits” and it will really drop them! I don’t know how you will believe. It will really drop.  Understand... establish yourself in the non violence ahimsa, radiate the joy and bliss. You will simply see, in your very presence, all the violence will disappear."


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CKfaUhYAC8n/

Comments

Popular Posts